Comments by FabBak3rs
  1. 1

Been trying to buy prostaphane. Rhonda says she takes it. I’d rather not fly to France. Their website doesn’t seem to ship to the US. Any ideas on how I can get my hands on some?!?! Thanks!! Twitter/Reddit=Cajundragon

1. 1

Get a mail forwarder in France. Like a Mail Box Etc or something comparable.

1. 1

Good idea. For now I ordered some Epiceutical BrocElite stablized sulforaphane on Amazon. Looks like the only one available in the US. It’s $69 though.

1. 1

I stuck to the 3 that were mentioned by name in their research. Found here : https://chemoprotectioncenter.org/frequently-asked-questions/ “Q: (Can you recommend…?) Can you recommend any particular brand of supplements containing either SF, GR, or GR + Myrosinase? A: This is a more difficult question for us to answer. The supplements that we are using in clinical studies and recommending to fellow investigators are: Avmacol (Nutramax Laboratories, containing GR + myrosinase), Crucera-SGS (Thorne Research, containing GR alone), and Prostaphane (Nutrinov; a French company which does not export to the USA, this supplement contains [active] SF produced from broccoli seeds). ”

1. 1

How much Prostaphane do you take daily?