Fasting Q&A with Dr. Rhonda Patrick and Mike Maser
Posted on January 17th 2019 (4 months)
This episode features a Q&A session with Dr. Rhonda Patrick and Mike Maser of Zero Fasting Tracker. The questions were sourced from social media followers of both FoundMyFitness and also Zero Fasting Tracker, a convenient mobile app used widely in the fasting community for logging. Watch the video on Zero's Vimeo channel here.
In this 45-minute podcast, Dr. Patrick answers some of the most popular questions related to fasting, including:
- What effects coffee, supplements, and amino acids have on fasting
- Whether one method of fasting is more beneficial than others
- What effect the consumption of exogenous ketones have on fasting
- Whether it is good to exercise while fasting
- The ideal way to break a fast
- How fasting affects muscle mass
- How fasting plays a role in the growth-longevity tradeoff... and more!
See the timeline tab for a full list of questions and time points.
- Satchin Panda, Ph.D. on Time-Restricted Feeding and Its Effects on Obesity, Muscle Mass & Heart Health
- Dr. Satchin Panda on Practical Implementation of Time-Restricted Eating & Shift Work Strategies
- Valter Longo, Ph.D. on the Fasting-Mimicking Diet & Fasting for Longevity, Cancer & Multiple Sclerosis
- Dr. Valter Longo on Resetting Autoimmunity and Rejuvenating Systems with Prolonged Fasting & the FMD
- Ruth Patterson, Ph.D. on Time-Restricted Eating in Humans & Breast Cancer Prevention
- Dr. Guido Kroemer on Autophagy, Caloric Restriction Mimetics, Fasting & Protein Acetylation
Member support keeps us strong.
If you enjoy the fruits of , you can participate in helping us to keep improving it. Creating a pay-what-you-can subscription does just that! Plus, we throw in occasional member perks and, more importantly, churn out the best possible content without concerning ourselves with the wishes of any dark overlords.
Our website is 100% supported by people like you through this pay-what-you-can mechanism.
Fundamentals$5 / month
Loyal Fan$10 / month
Super Fan$25 / month
Power Supporter$50 / month
Heroic Supporter$125 / month